9.27.2013

Day at the Flea








These are just some lovely photos, from a lovely day, from this lovely summer.  How lovely!  Living in Greenpoint this summer I was a quick hop, skip, and a jump away from the Brooklyn Flea.  Just lovely, right?

This time in particular I meandered about as I dripped of sweat on such a hot sunny day but didn't have a care in the world.  I bought myself a horseshoe for good luck from the sweetest old man, sat by the water, and of course took a nap under the sweet summer sun.

I love walking around the flea to not even buy anything, but to observe and absorb all of my surroundings.  From the people weaving in and out of each other, the antique goods on display, the textures of vintage clothes, rugs, tapestries, and more, right down to the view of the Manhattan skyline.  Oh, what a site to see.  Or many sites, in this case.






No comments:

Post a Comment