7.24.2014

22 Before 23



On the night of my birthday, which was this past Monday, I finally wrote my list.  I turned 22 this year, and for the past few years I kept saying I would write my _ _ Before _ _ list, but never did.  But this is the year people!  This year I did it and am determined to check off as many things as possible.

I'm not going to beat myself up about it.  Like, if I don't get everything I'm sure I'll be bummed, but life goes on.  With that said, that doesn't mean I'm not going to give it my all.  And so I feel like I should document these things, and I'm sure I will with Iphone photos, videos, disposable cameras, and my memory (does memory count?), but then I remembered I have a blog.  People start blogs to document things.  So what better way to document my 22 Before 23 list than with this bad boy!?  That's right, there isn't a better way.  So here it is.

22 Before 23
i. Go to Montana
ii. Road trip
iii. Throw a party
iv. Photo portraits of the grandmothers
v. Music festival
vi. Camping
vii. Tattoo number two
viii. Top of the Empire State Building
ix. Montauk
x. Give a stranger a gift
xi. Philly
xii. Get an apartment
xiii. Five Leaves with Gina
xiv. Shotgun a beer
xv. Slow shutter speed photos with sparklers
xvi. Visit a new state
xvii. Snowboard again
xviii. Catch a firefly
xix. Sleep under the stars
xx. Sunrise
xxi. Drive a car that isn't the Admiral's
xxii. Skydive (not in Long Island)



(Photo taken at the Royal Palace in Phnom Penh, Cambodia on Mia Eve, aka the day before my birthday)


No comments:

Post a Comment